Monday, April 13, 2009

Just when I said it would never happen again...

Just an hour ago hubby and I were talking about attending live performances. The cause of the discussion was something I found online...Larry the Cable Guy is coming to Kansas City. I think Larry's pretty funny...but no way I'm willing to pay $47 to see him perform. I told John that I didn't think I would ever attend a live performance again...I'm just too cheap.

Yeah.

Then I checked my email and had my daily Glenn Beck newsletter. And....be still my heart!...my revolutionary hero is doing a comedy tour this summer and he's coming to MY TOWN!



So I take it all back...I don't know how much the tickets will be, but whatever it is, it's worth it. Gotta keep this guy happy and in the black...the cause needs his voice!! You can check out the details of the tour here.

No comments:

Post a Comment