Friday, December 18, 2009

Just Doodlin'

Hi folks, I haven't contributed to this blog in a while. Sorry about that.
April and I have been very active, (she more than me) attending various functions having to do with the Tea Party Movement. But my favorite was when we drove to Lawrence, KS for a forum at the West campus. It was more of the same but with our probable candidate doing better than she had in previous forums. I was impressed when we walked through the door and our daughter introduced us to the president of the young Republicans Club. She introduced us and was obvioulsly at ease in this environment. She never ceases to amaze me. I am delighted to be amazed by our amazing daughter, Mackenzie. I'm quite sure I will continue to be amazed for the rest of my life. jc

No comments:

Post a Comment