Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So Glad You Asked!

I've been meaning to post these since Sunday. We attended Boot Camp with Apostle Claver Saturday, and became indoctrinated in the Raging Elephants Way! I don't think I've posted much here about Raging Elephants...I'll check and, if needed, remedy that soon.

Anyway, these videos are all playlists. The first is introductory stuff from some of our local patriots. They are wonderful people with varying amounts of public speaking ability, from cute to deeply inspirational (read "Angelo Mino"). There are five clips, total about 40 minutes.

The second is the reason we must do this. Eight clips, about an hour and fifteen minutes.

The third is what we're gonna do about it. Ten clips...about an hour and a half.

I strongly recommend them. The video quality is only fair...they kept the lights off much of the time so the presentation was more visible. But I was near the speakers and the audio is good. It was an inspirational day. The plan is good, the strategy simple.






UPDATE: I have been asked not to make the third playlist, the training segment, publicly available. If you would like to view it, let me know and I can send you a private link.

Would love to hear your thoughts if you take the time to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment