Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just Doodlin'

Well, hello again my conservative friends. How are you today? I hope everything is going well for you.
I went to my dermatologist on Tuesday afternoon and she removed a few cacti that were protruding from various places on my upper body and I'm hurting a little. April has been wonderful helping me remove and replace the bandages.
This might be a little weird, but it reminds me of our government. There are a few, actually quite a few, malignant growths in congress and, if, they could be surgically removed, the rest of the body would be better. We can surgically remove those cacti from the governing body by surgically voting for the opposite member. It's unfortuante that there is only one other party for which one can vote, isn't it? I don't know how many of you out there can remember Dave Garaway on the "tonight" show, but he had a comedian on one night around election time and this comedian was putting on a spoof about a man from the moon and an earthlig talking about the candidates. The comedian asked the man in the moom how many candidtes there were for the office on the moon and the response was 56. Wow!!! 56??? Yes, earthling, how many do you have? The answer, of course was 2. 2??? How can you get by with 2? What happens if you don't like either one??? What does happen if you don't like either one? It seems we vote for the one we dislike the least. What a sorry state of affairs. We can't change that by 2010, but we can start working on it. We can have the liberal democrats, the moderate republicans, and the conservative Constitutionalists. Wow, that's a mouthful. But, think about it. The rinos are more liberal than JFK was when he ran as a democrat.
What is happening to our country? I am outraged, but I don't want to beat that to death. We need to do everything we can do to win our country back. Write and call your representatives. Attend Town Hall meetings. Go to rallys. Sign petitions. Call you neighbors. Enlist the aid of all those on your email list to support the true constitutionalists in your area. Most importantly, VOTE!!! Talk to you soon, jc.

No comments:

Post a Comment