Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just Doodlin'

Just back from a 10 day business trip. I got sick in NYC, but decided to stick it out anyway. What a guy, huh??? It turned out to be a pretty good trip anyway. I did get to spend some time with my brother and his family and then on Sunday with my sister and a good part of her family. It was very nice to see them all. I hope I have a chance to see them again, sometime. I mentioned the 9/12 march in DC to Edythe and Dave and they may join us...
I am amazed at the prices in NYC. I was fortunate in booking my airplanes and hotels early and saving a considerable amount of money by so doing. I pity the people that have to make a hasty airline trip. I got to NYC for $99.00 on Midwest Air. A week later booking it would have been $518.00 one way. Amazing!
At any rate, I'm home again and very pleased to be... I missed the family very much while I was away. Glad I don't have to travel as much anymore. Grateful for what I have in my family and friends. Grateful for life... JC

No comments:

Post a Comment