Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just Doodlin'

I just finished reading the posts of my wife and my father in law. What a treat to be me. Everyone I really care about is a true conservative. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. But, one of the best things about all this conservatism around our family is that our daughter is a conservative as well. I couldn't be more pleased.
Kenzi was saying last night that in 17 more years she'd be eligible to run for President. I guaranteed her the unanimous support of the Kansas Objectivist's party if the party stays as it is today.
Kenzi has almost everything she needs to set up her apartment in Lawrence, Kansas where she will attend the University of Kansas. I am happy for her, but I might just as well prepare you, gentle reader, for the sadness that will overtake this house when she's gone. I am grateful to the God of my understanding that she won't be too far away. I may even take a short drive on a pleasant evening with the top down and drop in on my college student, but don't tell her that...
That's about all for now. Enjoy every minute of every day. JC

No comments:

Post a Comment