Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just Doodlin'

Hey there frustrated fellow citizens, how are you today? I hope you are well and enjoying life. I would be if it weren't for one little thing that sticks in my side like a persistant nagging pain. Actually the pain is really lodged in my posterior. Oh, yes! Now I remember what the pain is, it's the Kenyan. He's over in Russia kissing Putin's ass at the moment. I trust Medvedev, he says. I recall another recent president saying that he looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul. What the hell are these 2 guys smoking? Whatever it is, I want some. I am a very positive thinking person, but I could NOT bring myself to say I trust ANYONE in the Russian leadership. Ask any Georgian... No, I don't mean folks in Atlanta...
Ask anyone in a democracy if they believe Putin can be trusted. Our totally nieve goofball thinks he can make a treaty with those thugs and have them stick to it. He'll come home and start destroying our nukes all the while thinking that Russia is too, only to find them exactly where they were before the treaty was signed. That is of course if he were allowed to look...
Kiss all the ass you can Obowma, it won't do you or us one bit of good. You are a fledgling when it comes to world diplomacy. But then again, Saul Alinsky is your professor on the subject, isn't he? He and his kind think you're doing fine, don't they? You are, in my humble opinion, a fascist leading our once great country into total disaster. You are a sham and a coward. I hate what you're doing to my country. JC

No comments:

Post a Comment