Monday, July 20, 2009

Just Doodlin'

With great regret I must report that Sam and Joanna left for home via Lubbuck this morning. I hated to see them go. There is no one who comes here that I enjoy more. Rarely do I meet someone with more knowledge about more things than Sam Bradley. What an intelligent man he is. He and Joanna remember more about music of the last 5 decades than anyone else I know. His DJ background, of course, has a lot to do with it, but he never stops learning about this and all current political happenings.
I'd like to write more, but I've got a headache from hell and can't consentrate any longer, but kknow this... Sam and Joanna Bradley are two of the finest people God has put on this earth.
JC

1 comment:

  1. We all know he is the one that counts. :-)

    jo

    ReplyDelete