Monday, May 18, 2009

Just Doodlin'

I was watching the FOX channel when Pres. Empty Suit addressed the graduates at Notre Dame Univ. yesterday. I was a little disappointed by the coverage. Chris Wallace thought everything he was saying was much more important than what the officers of ND were saying and of course he was more important than the Valedictorian. I felt she was much more important than the speakers that followed her, but what do I know? When Obowma finally approached the mic and started talking I was impressed. Not by anything he said, he is always a smooth liar, rather by the way he claimed to be a Christian. A catholic Cardinal treated him so kindly that it brought him to Christ. He didn't even blink when he said that. I thought the rev. Wright brought him kicking and screaming into his version of black Christianity. But, Pres. Empty Suit didn't hear anything rev. Wright said in all 20 years he attended that church. At least that what the smooth talker has always said. So, I'm curious. How do you tell when this egotistical bag of wind is lying? Oh, now I remember, it's the same as when other democrats are lying... It's when their lips are moving. I must tell you I was expecting a lightning bolt at any moment. I thought I saw a small electrical disturbance and I got my hopes up, but it wasn't to be. JC

No comments:

Post a Comment