Monday, May 11, 2009

Rush To Judgement

Much is being said today about Saturday night's White House Press Corps Dinner. My turn.

I am not concerned about Wanda Sykes. She is less than a nobody in my book... a negative person. Not funny. Only ignorant, crude, vulgar.

What I found despicable was the reaction of this group of elite journalists and rich celebrities. Including the POTUS who laughed at the hate rhetoric.

Not long ago, a liberal friend gave me a personal evaluation of various news outlets. The only one I remember was the comment that Fox News Channel is "far right". That was the comment I heard. The message I understood was "I never watch Fox News Channel and have no idea what they do, but here is what I understand from watching or reading other news sources."

Among comments today, some people have said uncomplimentary things about Rush Limbaugh. Again, they are telling me "I never listen to Rush Limbaugh, but it is popular to say this of him."

Well, friends, I do listen to Rush Limbaugh, every chance I get. I find him to be more intelligent, better prepared, and more articulate than any other talk show host in the business. He does his homework, and does it well. He is not radical. He is not a "loon". You would do damn well to listen to what he is saying.

For those who say these ugly things about Rush Limbaugh, let me suggest that everything he says is available for your review in his archives. Search them. When you find something - anything - that is not true, not a sound analysis of what is hapening, let me know.

In the meantime, please don't show your ignorance by jumping on the bash Rush bandwagon by repeating the trashy lies his opponents on the left invent.

No comments:

Post a Comment