Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just Doodlin'

Good morning all you early risers out there. I hope everything is going well in your life today. This is that crazy time of year when the weather changes every few minutes and goes from "top down" weather to "put on the parka". But it won't be too much longer before we hear complaints about the heat.
Mandy and Chuck are finally moved into a very nice apartment without the problems of having a room mate. Oliver is growing right before our eyes. Kenzi signed her lease for the apartment in Lawrence. Mature things are happening all around me and I'm not sure I'm ready for them. I guess I'll grow up some day. I'm not quite sure I'm ready yet. JC

1 comment:

  1. John... I know I am not ready! Kenzi leasing an apartment for a college home! Not yet! My great-grandson growing before your eyes! No!
    But as to the weather, Joanna went for a walk today, while I worked on a new commercial, and when she returned she started turning on fans and comlaining about the heat! Well, it is April!

    ReplyDelete