Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just Doodlin'

I just read 3 of April's most recent entries and feel I must enter one of my own. If you think she might be a right-wing nutjob, wait until you read this...
I don't know if any of you remember a book/movie entitled "The Boys From Brazil" but it was about some German boys sent to Brazil to take over after the Nazi's had lost power in Germany. They were very deep cover Nazi plants. If anyone out there can't see the similarity between the Nazis and the Jihadists, except that the Nazis were far less violent, they just aren't paying attention. Obama, in his own book, slipped up and showed his true ties when he said, and I paraphrase, depending on which way the wind is blowing, I'd side with the Muslims. His favorite music is the evening call to prayer for the Muslims. Here is why I feel this way:
1. He has yet to show his original birth certificate.
2. His African grandmother claims she attended his birth and she was NOT in the USA at the time.
3. He has yet to explain how he was able to afford college.
4. He has refused to allow the colleges to release any information about his attendance.
5. His relationship to American terrorists and a radical preacher continue his education as a rabble rouser in the city of Chicago.
6. His questionable relationships with criminals further my belief that he is nothing more than a shady person as well.
7. His inability to distinguish right from wrong when it comes to what is good for this country is incredible.
I could go on, but who would read it? I could site various articles about him, but who believes it? We all can look back 4 years from now when we have NOTHING left of our country and say "how did we let this happen?"
If we don't, every one of us, get off our asses and participate in the only thing that will express our disgust with this administration, we will lose. We are not radicals that scream and shout and ruin other peoples property. We are conservative Americans that express our displeasure in a comparitively quiet way at TEA PARTIES. The final count isn't in but about 1 million quiet souls took to various locations around the USA on the 15th of April to demonstrate our displeasure with the current state of affairs concerning SPENDING. Taxes and our displeasure with those were a very small part of why I was there. I went to show the important people around me that I can't support this administration. I can't support our continuing over spending.
The idiot that represents POTUS at press conferences these days tried to spin the importance of reducing the proposed budget by $100,000,000.00, claiming how significant that was, when just the previous week he claimed that the $80,000,000,000.00 in pork added to the bailout bill was a tiny fraction of the overall bill and really rather insignificant. I can't believe the caring American public will put up with this kind of BS very much longer... Unfortunately, the Main Stream Media doesn't report the significance of statements like these. They gloss over the mistakes of judgement the O bow ma administration makes and put a spin on everything he does to make it palletible to the average Joe who doesn't bother to check anything out. That is going to change.
Boy, I didn't mean to go on like this. If you've read this far, God bless you. I'll close by saying this: I don't hate many things and I discourage my children from using the word "hate" in their everyday vocabulary, but, I hate what is happening to my country. JC

No comments:

Post a Comment