Saturday, April 11, 2009

Just Doodlin'

I've been working a lot lately and that means I'm at my computer almost all day, every day. I email and call prospects and attempt to get bid specs I can turn over to the plant. It's getting better. While I am at work, sharing the office with April on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I can observe her working habits. I am amazed... She has the ability to concentrate on her normal very difficult task, listen to Rush & The Great One, and Glenn Beck on her Ipod, and respond to my inane questions all at the same time. I find it difficult to chew gum and type at the same time unless I get into a chewing rythem. She never ceases to amaze me. I guess that's why I feel so good about our relationship. We discussed what we're going to do for the upcoming Tea Party on the 15th. We decided on a "Don't Tread On Me" flag. They are just not available in a timely manor on line, but there is a little old couple on 71st Street in Shawnee that had a 3 x 5 in stock. I went to pick it up and was trying to decide on a pole when she asked again what we were going to do. After I explained, she insisted on donating the pole. She couldn't be there to express her oposition to the outrageous spending the O-bow-ma administration is forcing on us, but she felt by donating the pole, she was contributing to the cause. I am grateful. What this really indicates to me is that the silent majority of Americans, liberal or conservative, are getting very fed up with this administration.

If we all make our objections known, we have a better chance of defeating this sensless attack on our country from the inside. O-bow-ma has NO idea of what it's like to be an American. Being raised in a muslim country, thinking the most beautiful music he's ever heard is the evening call to prayer in a mosque, and bowing to the foreign despot are all indications that he hasn't a clue what it means to be an American. It's up to us to show him. Let's "Git er done"... JC

No comments:

Post a Comment