Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just Doodlin'

Well, all my children and my wife talked me into signing up on Facebook. Why I went along, I'll never know. I guess it can mean more than the PITA it took to set it all up. Maybe I'll get to see or read something cute that my daughters thought I needed to see on Facebook instead of just sending me a picture via email. I don't know at this point. I do know that it took an hour just to tell it things I didn't want to allow and things I don't want to have happen to me. If the name is in blue I can click on it and go to that person't page. If I don't want everyone to know what I said I need to find a different blue name to click on. I'm too old for this stuff. (stuff is a substitute word) So, there it is. I am now on facebook. Go for it America, do your best to interupt my work day. Have my computer tell me I have mail 24/7. I'm up for it. I can sleep through a thunder storm, but when I hear April's voice from my computer tell me "you have mail" I'm awake.
Speaking of being awake, the pup woke me this morning at 6:30. I took him into the laundry room to pee on his mat. He didn't need to go, but I did... So after I made that special trip for him, we were walking back to the bedroom when all of a sudden, he decided he had to go. The only mat to go on at that time was our carpet. I wanted to dropkick him across the living room. I didn't of course. He's too cute for that.
Dogs, I don't know what ever possesed me. At least April and sometimes Mackenzie are thrilled to have the little bugger on board. I'll stop complaining for now.
Oh, did I mention KU won yesterday? All 6 Big 12 teams won their opening games in the big dance... No other conference can say that. Go Jayhawks...
Love you all. JC

No comments:

Post a Comment