Monday, March 23, 2009

Kudos to the Obama Administration

They have managed to pull off what I would never have believed possible. They give AIG $175 Billion taxpayer dollars in an incredibly stupid bailout move, and managed to get the media and a majority of the American public to overlook that outrage and become angry, instead, because AIG used less than one-tenth of one per cent of that total to fulfill contractural obligations... obligations that carried the full force of the law and would surely have landed the company in court if they had not complied.

Compare that adroit bit of deception with poor old Bill Clinton's awkward attempt to confuse people with the definition of the word "is"!

Read Neal Boortz review of the situation:

http://townhall.com/columnists/NealBoortz/2009/03/23/off_with_their_heads

1 comment:

  1. It's scary, isn't it? The unbelievable stupidity of the average human being never ceases to floor me.
    But tonight I managed to make a tiny, miniscule dent: I taught two kids who the Secretary of State is. At least they can say they learned something today. Unfortunately, when they asked me, "Really? Why?" all I could do was throw my hands in the air and shrug. =)

    ReplyDelete