Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fiddling

I am the ultimate fiddler...never satisfied with a thing the way it is, I fiddle with it....sometimes fiddling it to ruin.

In that spirit, I've been tweaking a lot of stuff on the blog, changing fonts and colors, making columns wider, rearranging things. I think it's improvement...you may not agree, and I hope that you will say so if that's the case. It all looks good on my screen...but if I change things that make it harder for you to read and participate, please let me know.

I'm so delighted to have all of you here, to be sharing all of your wonderful thoughts, it's very important to me that I not do anything to sour the experience for any of you! Thanks so much for your contributions...they bring me great joy.

And I am always open to adding new authors to our little tavern...if you have suggestions, family or otherwise, please let me know that, too. The more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment