Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just doodlin'

From time to time I just feel like saying hello to the family. I miss those of you who aren't living here in Lenexa. So, Hello. I hope your doing great and feeling fine. For those of you who have been sick, I hope you're getting better.
I have a sinking feeling in my heart when I see the direction my country is taking under BHO. I'm glad I'm old and won't live to see the worst of it. I feel sorry for those I'll be leaving behind, but... who knew???
Our Senators are conservative and always vote as conservatives. Our congressman is a democrat and always votes the party line. If Lawrence, KS was not in his district, he would not be our congressman. We haven't had a viable republican candidate to run against him. I keep trying to get April to give it a shot but she doesn't think she has a chance. If the voters could get to know her as I do, they'd see in a moment how strong she could be in Congress.
Enough, already. I'm done for now. Love you all. JC

1 comment:

  1. Hey, John... thnk of the joy we will all experience when Reagan II comes along. It will happen. Under all the Henrietta Hughes insanity, there are millions of Americans who harbor the wonderful lust for freedom and independence that has built this great country. Somewhere among them is the next great American leader who will emerge to take us, again, to that shining city on the hill. Maybe it will be April! We shall see!

    ReplyDelete